Reference services are offered by library staff to help you find information and materials needed for study and research. Reference services are available to all library users. Please feel free to ask about the following services at the library counter in each library:
- Guidance on how to use the library
- How to use the library search facility (Kumamoto University OPAC)
- How to use various search tools and databases
- Locating materials
- Finding bibliographic information for materials
- Searching for specific materials
- Support when searching for literature on a specific topic
We also accept inquiries by phone, fax, and email form. Please include the following information:
- Identification (faculty, graduate student, undergraduate, staff, other)
- Phone number
- E-mail address
- Question contents
- Previously examined materials
Please be specific in your inquiry, especially regarding materials you have already examined.
It may take time for us to respond to certain types of inquiry. We appreciate your understanding in this matter.
- Contact: Central Library Usage Services
- Email form(available 24 hours)
- Phone: 096-342-2243
- Fax: 096-342-2210
- (9:00-16:30, excluding Saturdays, Sundays, holidays)
The Kumamoto University Library is a participant in the National Diet Library Collaborative Reference Database.
Kumamoto University Library Reference Services examples (partial)