Anyone affiliated with Kumamoto University may use the MyLibrary system.
Kumamoto University Students, Faculty Members, Staff:
Login to the Kumamoto University Portal. Your University Portal ID and password are required to login.
Part-Time Teachers, Emeritus Professors, other researchers at Kumamoto University who do not have a Portal ID:
Login by entering your library card number and your password.
MyLibrary provides access to various Kumamoto University Library services on the Web. The functions listed below can be used from anywhere that can connect to the Kumamoto University Portal.
- Applying for copies of literature and interlibrary loans
- Reserving materials currently checked out
- Viewing the status of materials you are currently borrowing or have reserved
- Renewing materials
- Checking your borrowing history, etc.
- Central library group study room reservation
- Book purchace and requested by students
Requesting Reference Copies, Interlibrary Loans
Copying fees/postage are required for the following services:
- Applying for reference copies from outside the University
- Applying to borrow books from outside the University
- On the MyLibrary ILL Reference Copy/Book Loan Request screen, choose "New Request," and choose the library counter from which you would like to pick up the copied/loaned material.
- For users who wish to use their University budget, please check "University expenditure."
|Kurokami Area||Central Library||096-342-2227|
|Honjou Area||Medical Library||096-373-5035|
|Ōe Area||Pharmacy Library||096-371-4660|
Important Note Regarding Forgotten Passwords
Be careful with your password. Be careful not to tell it to other people.
Please understand that the Library is not responsible for any damages due to a leaked password or unauthorized use.
If you forget your password:
Kumamoto University Students, Faculty, Staff:
Please call the extension numbers listed below if you are able to connect to the Kumamoto University Portal system. Your ID is valid for as long as you are enrolled at the University.
Please note that if you change your status (e.g., from an undergraduate to a graduate), your ID will change.
- Students:Kyomu Section of Your depertment
- Faculty members/Staff:Joho-Kikaku Unit
For users using their library card number and password:
Please inform a member of staff at any library counter.
Electronic Information Services, Library System 096-342-2224
And please check "Contact Information".