We provide help finding the storage location, page numbers, etc., of materials available within Kumamoto University. Please ask about the following services at the library counter in each library.
We also accept inquiries by phone, fax, and email form. Please include the following information:
- Identification (faculty, graduate student, undergraduate, staff, other)
- Phone number
- E-mail address
- Question contents
- Previously examined materials
Please be specific in your inquiry, especially regarding materials you have already examined.
It may take time for us to respond to certain types of inquiry. We appreciate your understanding in this matter.
- Contact: Central Library Usage Services
- Email form (available 24 hours)
- Phone: 096-342-2243
- Fax: 096-342-2210
- (9:00-16:30, excluding Saturdays, Sundays, holidays)
The Kumamoto University Library is a participant in the National Diet Library Collaborative Reference Database